Activity: Mountaineering Expedition
Duration: 30 Days
Grading:: AdvancedExpeditions of this category require adequate previous mountaineering experiences, a high degree of technical climbing skills and excellent physical and mental conditions. You should be fully equipped and supported by experienced mountaineering expedition crew
Location: Eastern Nepal
Season: Spring and Autumn
Departure: 25th April 2018, 1st October 2018
Mount Ama Dablam (6,812m) is one of the most popular and beautiful peaks in the Himalayas, located in the center of Everest Khumbu region. Ama Dablam is poetically named, its name translating to “Mother’s necklace”; the long ridges that extend to either side likened to a mother’s arms spread wide to gather and protect her child, and the hanging glacier likened to a “dablam”, a traditional pendant worn by Sherpa women. It is perhaps the most stunning mountain along the popular trekking route to Everest Base Camp.
Ama Dablam’s steep, exposed and icy ridges that rise vertically in front of climbers make it a difficult peak to scale. The demanding climb requires a lot of fitness and technical expertise, but a seasoned climber can handle the ascent.
- Day 01-Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure and other preparations.
- Day 03-Fly to Lukla(2,840m), trek to Phakding(2,610m).
- Day 04-Trek to Namche Baza(3,440m).
- Day 05-Rest day to acclimatize and explore Namche bazar.
- Day 06-Trek to Tyangboche(3,860m).
- Day 07- Trek to Pangboche(3,930m).
- Day 08- Trek to base camp.
- Day 09 to day 23- Ama dablam climbing period and back to base camp.
- Day 24- Base camp to Namche Bazar.
- Day 25- Trek back to Lukla.
- Day 26-Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Day 27 to days 29- Extra days in case of flight cancellation.
- Day 30- Fly back home.
- Full board camping service up to Base camp.
- One tent for each member for base camp.
- Flight fare to and from Lukla.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Liaison officer.
- Cook with necessary kitchen staff.
- Necessary porters up and down to base camp.
- Climbing and trekking permit fee.
- National park fees.
- Satellite phone for emergency use only.
- Oxygen cylinder with mask regulator for emergency use only.
- Hotel reservation.
- 4 night hotel in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- welcome and farewell dinner.
- North face V-25 tents for above base camp.
- Necessary climbing rope for above base camp.
- Helicopter rescue service.
Spring and Autumn
- For 06 pax Euro 2750 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 2650 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 2550 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 2450 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 2350 per-person.
- For each climbing Sherpa-Euro 1900(food, salary, equipment, medical and helicopter insurance).
- All kinds of beverages.
- Personal climbing gear.
- Helicopter rescue cost.