Activity: Mountaineering Expedition
Duration: 39 Days
Grading:: MediumExpeditions of this category require a high level of physical and mental fitness, should have at least few peak climbing experiences with technical climbing skills and should be fully equipped and supported by an experienced climbing crew.
Location: North central Nepal
Season: Spring and Autumn
Massif surrounded by Kali Gandaki gorge on the west, the Marsyangdi river on the north and east, and Pokhara valley on the south is a section of the Himalayas that lies in north central Nepal. Although the Annapurna peaks are considered the most dangerous mountains to climb in the world, Annapurna IV is relatively easier to climb compared to other Annapurna peaks. Expedition teams to other 8000m mountains such as Annapurna 1, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu of the same region have in the past used Annapurna IV as a base to acclimatize.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official procedures and other preparations.
- Day 03- Drive to Bulbule in a reserved bus.
- Day 04- Trek to Syange.
- Day 05- Trek to Tal.
- Day 06- Trek to Bagarchhap.
- Day 07- Trek to Chame.
- Day 08- Trek to Pisang.
- Day 09- Trek to Humde.
- Day 10- Rest day.
- Day 11- Trek to base camp.
- Day 12 to day 32- Climbing period maximum time.
- Day 33- Trek back to Humde Airport of Manang.
- Day 34- Trek to Dharapani.
- Day 35- Trek to Jagat.
- Day 36- Trek to Syange, drive to Bulbule by Jeep and by bus to Kathmandu.
- Day 37 and 38- Extra days in Kathmandu.
- Day 39- Fly back home.
- Full board camping service for whole expedition period up to summit.
- Experienced guide, required climbing Sherpa and camping staff.
- Experienced cook and kitchen staff.
- All staff and porters insurance.
- All ground transportation.
- High food and gas for above base camp.
- One tent for each member for base camp.
- Necessary tents and fix ropes for above base camp..
- Conservation fee.
- Expedition permit fee.
- Liaison officer.
- Satellite phone for emergency use.
- Oxygen cylinder with mask and regulator for emergency use.
- Hotel reservation.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Well come and fare well dinner.
- Cargo clearance service.
- Helicopter rescue service.
- For 04 pax Euro 5275 per-person.
- For 06 pax Euro 5150 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 5050 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 4900 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 4800 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 4700 per-person.
- For 04 pax Euro 5075 per-person.
- For 06 pax Euro 4950 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 4800 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 4700 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 4600 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 4500 per-person.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- All kind of beverages
- personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Helicopter rescue cost.
- Staff tips.