Everest north face(8,848m)
Activity: Mountaineering Expedition
Duration: 63 Days
Grading:: AdvancedExpeditions of this category require adequate previous mountaineering experiences, a high degree of technical climbing skills and excellent physical and mental conditions. You should be fully equipped and supported by experienced mountaineering expedition crew
Rank: Highest Mountain in the world (8,848m)
Location: Nepal and Tibet
Departure: 5th April 2017
Mount Everest the highest point on earth, lies in the border of Tibet (autonomous region of China) and Nepal, in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas. It stands 8,848m high above sea level. Mt. Everest has two main climbing routes, the southeast ridge from Nepal and the northeast ridge from China. Of the two main routes, the southeast ridge is technically easier and is the more frequently-used route. It was the route used by Hillary and Tenzing in 1953.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02 and 03- Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure and other preparations.
- Day 04- Fly to Lhasa.
- Day 05- Explore Lhasa.
- Day 06- Drive to Shigatse(3,900m).
- Day 07- Drive to Everest base camp(5,200m).
- Day 08 to10- Acclimatization period at base camp.
- Day 11- Trek to intermidiate camp(6,200m).
- Day 12- Trek to ABC(6,500m).
- Day 13 to 55- Climbing period.
- Day 56- Back to ABC.
- Day 57- Back to base camp.
- Day 58- Cleaning up base camp.
- Day 59- Drive to Lhasa.
- Day 60- Fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 61 and 62- Extra days in Kathmandu.
- Day 63- Fly back home.
- Full board camping service for whole expedition period up to EBC.
- One tent for each member for BC and ABC.
- Guide and required number of well experienced climbing Sherpa.
- Well experienced cook and kitchen staffs.
- All staff insurance.
- Two sets of camping and kitchen equipments.
- Accommodation in Tibet on full board basis.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
- Transportation to base camp, Jeep for members and truck for the expedition goods.
- 3 nights 2 days Lhasa sight seeing on full board basis.
- Road permit and travel permit fee.
- Expedition permit fee.
- Conservation fee.
- Liaison officer.
- Satellite phone for emergency use.
- Oxygen cylinder with mask and regulator for emergency use.
- 4 Yak on the way up to EBC and 3 Yak on the way back to BC.
- Hotel reservation in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Well come and farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Cargo clearance service.
Please fill the form below for cost inquiry of this trip
- For each climbing Sherpa- Euro 6,765(food, salary, equipment, permit, visa and insurance).
- All necessary food, tents, climbing ropes above EBC.
- All kinds of beverages.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Staffs tips.
- Emergency evacuation.