Everest south face(8,848m)
Activity: Mountaineering Expedition
Duration: 61 Days
Grading:: AdvancedExpeditions of this category require adequate previous mountaineering experiences, a high degree of technical climbing skills and excellent physical and mental conditions. You should be fully equipped and supported by experienced mountaineering expedition crew
Rank: Highest Mountain in the world (8,848m)
Location: Nepal and Tibet
Mount Everest the highest point on earth, lies in the border of Tibet(autonomous region of China) and Nepal, in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas. It stands 8,848m high above sea level. Mt. Everest has two main climbing routes, the southeast ridge from Nepal and the northeast ridge from China, as well as many other less frequently climbed routes. Of the two main routes, the southeast ridge is technically easier and is the more frequently-used route. It was the route used by Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgey in 1953 and the first recognized of fifteen routes to the top by 1996.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02 and 03-Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure and other preparations.
- Day 04- Kathmandu to Lukla(2,840m) by plane and same day trek to Phakding(2,610m).
- Day 05-Trek to Namche(3,440m).
- Day 06- Explore Namche Bazar.
- Day 07- Trek to Tyangboche(3,860m).
- Day 08- Trek to Pheriche(4,270m).
- Day 09- Rest day to acclimatize and explore Chhukung valley(4,730m).
- Day 10- Trek to Labuche(4,910m).
- Day 11- Trek to Gorakshep(5,140m).
- Day 12- Trek to base camp(5,364m).
- Day 13 to day 53- Climbing period of Mount Everest.
- Day 54- Cleaning up base camp.
- Day 55- Trek back to Labuche.
- Day 56- Trek to Pangboche(3,930m).
- Day 57- Trek to Namche.
- Day 58- Trek to Lukla.
- Day 59- To Kathmandu by plane.
- Day 60- Extra day in Kathmandu.
- Day 61- Fly back home.
- Lodge service up to base camp and camping service at base camp.
- Well experienced cook with necessary kitchen staffs.
- All staff and porters’ insurance.
- Equipments for cook, kitchen staff and porters.
- Cooking gas for base camp.
- liaison officer.
- Flight to and from Lukla.
- Domestic flight as in the itinerary.
- All equipment and food cargo to and from Lukla.
- Flight for staff and porters to and from Lukla.
- All ground transport according to itinerary.
- Climbing permit.
- National park entry fee.
- Hotel reservation in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Well come and farewell dinner.
- Cargo clearance service.
- Helicopter rescue service.
- For 06 pax Euro 23,500 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 22,500 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 21,500 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 20,500 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 19,500 per-person.
- For each climbing Sherpa- Euro 3,500( food,equipment,salary,medical and helicopter insurance).
- All necessary food and equipment above base camp.
- All kind of beverages.
- Personal climbing gear.
- Helicopter rescue cost.
- Staff tips or bonus.