Activity: Mountaineering Expedition
Duration: 50 Days
Grading:: AdvancedExpeditions of this category require adequate previous mountaineering experiences, a high degree of technical climbing skills and excellent physical and mental conditions. You should be fully equipped and supported by experienced mountaineering expedition crew
Rank: 3rd highest Mountain in the world (8,586m)
Location: Nepal and India
Season: Spring and autumn
Kanchenjunga is the world’s third highest mountain and Nepal’s second highest mountain with a height of 8586m, located in the Eastern part of Nepal. Four glaciers radiate from the peak, pointing roughly to the north-east, south-east, north-west and south-west. It is a massive mountain mass with many satellite peaks rising from it’s narrow icy ridges. It is surrounded by the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area that keeps the wilderness and natural beauty of the region protected and untouched.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure and other preparations.
- Day 03- Flight to Bhadrapur.
- Day 04- Bhadrapur to Phidim by jeep(6 hours drive).
- Day 05-Drive to Taplejung and trek to Mitlung(921m).
- Day 06- Mitlung to Chiruwa(1,270m).
- Day 07-Chiruwa to Sekhathum(1660m).
- Day 08-Sekhathum to Amjilasa(2,510m).
- Day 09-Amjilasa to Gyapla(2,730m).
- Day 10-Gyapla to Gunsa(3,595m).
- Day 11- Rest day in Gunsa.
- Day 12- Gunsa to Khambachen(4,099m).
- Day 13- Khambachen to Lhonak(4,550m).
- Day 14- Lhonak to Pangpema(4,940m) base camp.
- Day 15 to Day 39- Climbing to summit.
- Day 40- Cleaning up base camp.
- Day 41-Base camp to Khambachen.
- Day 42-Khambachen to Gunsa.
- Day 43- Gunsa to Gyapla.
- Day 44- Gyapla to Amjilasa.
- Day 45- Amjilasa to Chiruwa.
- Day 46- Chiruwa to Mitlung.
- Day 47- Trek to Taplejung, trek to Phidim.
- Day 48- Drive to Bhadrapur and fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 49- Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 50- Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Full board service up to base camp.
- One tent each member for base camp.
- Experienced cook and kitchen staff.
- Necessary porters with best possible equipment.
- All necessary Staff insurance.
- National park fee.
- Expedition permit fee.
- Liaison officer.
- Satellite phone for emergency use only.
- Oxygen and mask regulator for emergency use only.
- Hotel reservation.
- 4 night hotel in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Well come and fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Cargo clearance service.
- Helicopter rescue service.
- For 06 pax Euro 5450 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 5400 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 5300 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 5200 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 5100 per-person.
- For 06 pax Euro 5100 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 5050 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 4950 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 4850 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 4750 per-person.
- Each climbing sherpa-Euro1900(food,equipment,salary,medical and helicopter insurance).
- All kind of beverages.
- All necessary food and equipment above base camp.
- Personal climbing gear.
- Helicopter rescue cost.