Duration: 20 Days
Grading:: BeginerYou can be a beginner for this category of climbing but need to have adventurous trekking* experiences. Physical fitness is essential, as you will have to face the extremities of high altitude and unpredictable weather and should be well equipped.
Location: Eastern Nepal
Season: Spring and autumn
Located in the Khumbhu region of Nepal, the Lobuche East is one of the most difficult trekking peaks to climb, requiring experience, technical skills and a great amount of commitment. All the effort it needs is worth it though, because the summit of Lobuche East promises breathtaking sights of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Baruntse and Cholatse looming around you with dizzying beauty.
The trek to Lobuche East begins from Namche and also takes you to popular tourist places in the vicinity such as Kallapathar, Gokyo peak and Machhermo. The trek has been designed so that there is plenty of time to explore places along the way and to acclimatize for the trek.
Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official procedures and other preparations.
Day 03- Fly to Lukla(2,840m) and trek to Phakding(2,610m).
Day 04- Trek to Namche(3,440m).
Day 05- Rest and explore around Namche.
Day 06- Trek to Tengboche(3,820m).
Day 07- Trek to Dingboche(4,410).
Day 08- Rest day for acclimatization.
Day 09- Trek to Labuche(4,910m).
Day 10- Hike up to Kalapatthar(5,550m), back to Labuche.
Day 11- Trek to Labuche peak base camp(4,960m).
Day 12- Trek to High camp.
Day 13- Summit Labuche east(6,119m) and back to base camp.
Day 14- Trek to Dragnag(4,700m) via chola pass.
Day 15- Explore Gokyo peak and trek to Machhermo(4,470m).
Day 16- Trek to Namche.
Day 17- Trek to Lukla.
Day 18- Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 19- Extra day in Kathmandu.
Day 20- Fly back home.
- Best possible lodge service up to base camp.
- Camping service for climbing period.
- Guide with required climbing Sherpa.
- All staff and porters insurance.
- North face tent for camping period.
- Ropes with accessories.
- Domestic flight as in the itinerary.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Staff and porters accommodation and wages from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Climbing permit+National park fee.
- Equipment cargo to and from Lukla.
- Satellite phone for emergency use.
- Oxygen cylinder with mask and regulator for emergency use.
- Hotel reservation in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Helicopter rescue service.
- First aid kit.
Please fill the form below for cost inquiry of this trip
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Hard and soft drinks.
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Helicopter rescue cost.
- Staff tips.