Activity: Trekking Camp
Duration: 28 Days
Grading: AdventurousThis category of trekking requires strong physique, lot of outdoor experience and a taste for extreme adventures. You have to be physically and psychologically prepared to survive in an extreme environment under pressure. All the trips are high pass treks of over 5000 meters and peak climbs over 6000 meters. We will do our utmost to ensure that you will progress through challenging conditions without any physical or mental stress.
Altitude: Up to 4,500m
Route: Arughat – Machakhola – Samagaun – Larke peak – Dharapani
Season: Spring and autumn
Trek starts on: 8th April 2017,10 October 2017
The Manaslu round trek is a very popular trekking route in Nepal, and not without cause. It does not require camping and despite being a high altitude trek, it is also easier than most treks. At 8,167m, Mt. Manaslu is the eighth highest mountain peak in the world. The route has magnificent views of Mt. Ganesh, Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Manaslu. It also goes to the Larkey Pass which is one of the highest passes in the world at an elevation of 5135m.
The route takes you to numerous villages of various ethnicity such as Gurungs and Sherpas. These people have beautifully rich local customs and cultures and are well known for their hospitality. This route is also endowed with enormous floral and faunal diversity. This area is known to be the habitat of various endangered species such as blue sheep, musk deer, snow leopards, red pandas and also hosts a great number of exotic bird species.
Itinerary of Manaslu round + Tsum valley 28 days trip Standard Service
01. Kathmandu to Arugat 530 m
02. Arugat to soti Khola
03. Soti Khola to Machha Khola 820 m
04. Machha Khola to Jagat 1330 m
05. Jagat to Ngyak bensi 1550 m
06. Ngyak to Chhokang paro 3033 m
07. Chhokang to Nile 3361 m
08. Nile to Dupchet 4180 m
09. Dupchet to Sight seeing Bhajyo 4030 m
10. Rochen Gompa to chuling 2386 m
11. Ngyak Bensi to Deng 1920 m
12. Deng to Namru 2660 m
13. Namru to Sama Gaun 3550 m
14. Rest day for Acclimatize
15. Sama Gaun to Samdo Village 3860 m
16. Samdo village to Larkey rest House 4480 m
17. Larkey Rest House to Bhmithang 3590 m
18. Bhithang to Tilje 2300 m.
19. Tilje to Bagarchhap 2160 m walk or Drive to Koto 2600 m
20. Koto to Dharamsala 3230 m
21. Dharamshala to Kyang 3850 m
22. Kyang to Phu goun 4746 m
23. Phu goun to Visit Himlung base camp.
24. Phu to Naar 4262 m
25. Naar to Kangla Phedi 4530 m
26. Kangla phedi to Nawal 3660 m
27. Nawal to Humde and Drive to Bulbule
28. Bulbule to Kathmandu.
- 28 days Full boards Standard Camping Service.
- Restricted Area trekking permit $ 70 per-week + ACAP fees $ 32 per-person
- Manaslu conservation Area project fees $ 32
- All necessary Guide /cook /porters & insurance.
- Airport Pick up & drop
- Reserve private bus to Arugat for up to 6 person.
- Reserve private bus from Besisahar to Kathmandu.
- Best possible equipment for staffs & porters.
- All necessary Official formalities
- International Air Ticket reconfirmation.
- Hotel reservation in Kathmandu
- Helicopter rescue service.
- Communication service for emergency use only
- All possible food Items will be purchased in route.
- Cost for 02 person Euro 2150 per-person
- Cost for 04 person Euro 1950 per-person
- Cost for 06 Person Euro 1900 per-person
- Cost for 08 person Euro 1750 per-person
- Hard drinks soft Drinks /staffs tips /Hotel in Kathmandu
- Helicopter rescue cost / personal trekking gear.