Activity: Mountaineering Expedition
Duration: 44 Days
Grading:: AdvancedExpeditions of this category require adequate previous mountaineering experiences, a high degree of technical climbing skills and excellent physical and mental conditions. You should be fully equipped and supported by experienced mountaineering expedition crew
Rank: 8th highest mountain in the world (8,163m)
Season: Spring and autumn
Departure: 7th April 2018, 11 September 2018
Manaslu is the eighth highest mountain in the world. It lies in the Mansiri Himal located in west central part of Nepal.It is a very large peak with an elevation of 8,156m. Manaslu offers several routes to mountaineer as it has favorable topography of long ridges and glacial valleys. there are six established trek routes to the peak and on the mountain, the south face is reportedly the most difficult for climbing.
- Day 01-Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02-Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure and other preparations.
- Day 03-Drive to Aarughat.
- Day 04-Trek to Khursanibari.
- Day 05-Trek to Machakhola.
- Day 06-Trek to Jagat(1,250m).
- Day 07-Trek to Nyak.
- Day 08- Trek to Prok.
- Day 09-Trek to Namru.
- Day 10-Trek to Lho(2,250m).
- Day 11-Trek to Sama gaon(3,250m).
- Day 12-Trek to Manasalu base camp.
- Day 13 to Day 34-Climbing period.
- Day 35- Cleaning base camp.
- Day 36-Trek back to samagaon.
- Day 37-Trek back to Nyak.
- Day 38-Trek back to jagat.
- Day 39-Trek back to Machakhola.
- Day 40-Trek back to Aarughat.
- Day 41-Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 42 and 43-Free days in Kathmandu.
- Day 44- Fly back home.
- Full board service up to Base camp.
- One tent each member for Base camp.
- Experienced cook and necessary kitchen staffs.
- Conservation fee.
- Expedition permit fee.
- Liaison officer.
- Satellite phone for emergency use only.
- Oxygen cylinder with mask and regulator for emergency use only.
- Hotel reservation.
- 4 night hotel in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Necessary porters with best possible equipment .
- Well come and fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- All Necessary staffs insurance.
- Cargo clearance service.
- Helicopter rescue service.
- For 06 pax Euro 6350 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 6250 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 6100 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 6000 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 5900 per-person.
- For 06 pax Euro 5950 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 5850 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 5700 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 5600 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 5500 per-person.
- Each climbing sherpa- Euro 2,500(food,salary, equipment, accommodation,medical and helicopter insurance)
- All kind of beverages.
- Personal climbing gear.
- All necessary food and equipment above base camp.
- Staffs tips.