Narphu Valley+Himlung BC
Activity: Trekking Camp
Duration: 26 Days
Grading: BeginnerYou can be a beginner for this category of climbing but need to have adventurous trekking* experiences. Physical fitness is essential, as you will have to face the extremities of high altitude and unpredictable weather and should be well equipped.
Altitude: Up to 6,091m
Route: Dharapani-Phugaun-Kangla phedi-Tilicho Base Camp-Kangshar-Jomsom
Season: Spring and autumn
Departure Date: 18th April 2018, 2nd October 2018
The Nar Phu valleys are isolated, relatively unexplored parts of the Annapurna region that only opened for trekkers in 2003. A trek in this region will take you to high peaks and passes, glaciers, narrow canyons and beautiful, exotic forests. You will also see the majestic, pristine Tilicho Lake, which is on e of the highest lakes in the world at an elevation of 4919m. The people of these valleys are of Nepalese Tibetan ethnicity and are dependent mostly on rearing livestock for living. The valleys opened only much later for tourists, and so the Tibetan culture of the people are largely undisturbed and uninfluenced by any other cultures and the villages are almost medieval. If you are looking for nature in pure, unadulterated form,this is where you should come.
Naarphu Valley, Himlung Base camp & Tillicho pass
Welcome to enjoy beautiful remote / restricted area trek
- 01. Kathmandu by bus to Bulbule 840 m
- 02. Bulbule to Bagarchhap 2160 m
- 03. Bagarchhap to First Camp 2740 m
- 04. first Camp to Dharamshala 3230 meters
- 05. Dharamshala to Upper Chyako 3720 m
- 06. Upper Chyako to Phu goun 4180 meters
- 07. Phu Gaun to Rest day
- 08. Trek to Himlung Base camp 4800 m.
- 09. Explore above Himlung BC and around.
- 10. Explore to Nagoru Kharka .
- 11 return to Himlung Base camp.
- 12. Rest at base camp all group for celebration party.
- 13. Base camp to Kyang
- 14. Kyang to Naar 4110 m
- 15. Explore around Naar Village.
- 16. Naar to Kangla Phedi 4530 m
- 17. Kangla Phedi to Ngawal 3660 m
- 18. Ngawal to Khangshar 3790 m
- 19. Rest to reorganize trek.
- 20. Khangshar to Tilicho Base Camp 4150 m
- 21. Base Camp to Tilicho Lake southern side Camp 4990 m.
- 22. Explore around lake to see view of the all mountain around.
- 23. Southern side Camp to Northern Lake side Camp 4940 m .
- 24. Northern Camp side to Yak Kharka 3595 m25.Yak Kharka to Jomsom 2750 m
- 26. Flight to Pokhara and to Kathmandu
*All Necessary ground transportation by reserved Bus.
* One Experience Guide & Necessary Helper staffs.
* Necessary Kitchen staffs with cook.
* Restricted area trekking permit &+ ACAP park Entry fees.
* All staffs + porters Insurance.
* Best possible Porters Equipment.
* Oxygen & mask regulator for medical purpose only
* Flight Jomsom /pokhara & Pokhara to Kathmandu.
* All staffs walking from Jomsom to KTM.
* Equipment /Staffs /porters by jeep to beny & bus to KTM.
* Flight ticket Re-confirmation.
* Airports pick up & Drop.
* First ad kit.
* 26 days full boards trekking Camp.
* All fresh food items will be purchased in route.
Cost per-person in Euro
- Cost for 06 pax Euro 1950 per-person
- Cost for 08 pax Euro 1850 per-perso
- Cost for 10 pax Euro 1750 per-person
Hard drinks & soft drinks / staffs tips
Emergency Helicopter Rescue cost
Hotel in Kathmandu.