Numbur panch pokhari
Activity: Trekking Camp
Duration: 24 Days
Grading: ModerateThis category of trekking requires basic outdoor experience and a certain degree of physical aptitude. If you are physically fit and are the kind of person who enjoys the outdoors, age is not going to be an issue.The trek in this category entails an experienced camping crew who handle all logistical issues. All you have to do is enjoy the adventure and wilderness while the gritty details are worked out by our professional crew.
Altitude: Upto 5,234m
Route: Sirse-Pokali Waterfall-Kilkhordhing monastery-Pikey-Thuptenchholing monastery-Kaladanda Pass-Panch Pokhari-Jiri
The Numbur+Panch Pokhar Exploration trail is out of other major trekking trails and passes through a number of Sherpa villages and important monasteries in the Eastern region of Nepal. This trail immerses you in the lives of the rural Nepali people with rich and vibrant cultures. You will also see the spectacular Pikey peak (4048 m) along with other majestic mountains in the South-East and North-East Nepal and visit the holy Panch Pokhari lake.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official procedures.
- Day 03- Drive to Sirse by bus, camp at Likhu river side.
- Day 04- Trek to Pokali water fall.
- Day 05- Trek to Phetale.
- Day 06- Trek to Chuplung.
- Day 07- Rest day, visit monasteries.
- Day 08- Trek to Kilkhording monastary(2,740m).
- Day 09- Trek to Taklung danda(3,458m).
- Day 10- Trek to Pikey( 4,068m).
- Day 11- Explore around Pikey and camp in Tackto.
- Day 12- Trek to Thuptenchholing monastary.
- Day 13- Trek to Sengeephuk(3,940m).
- Day 14- Trek to Kala danda pass, Helanja lake(4,599m).
- Day 15- Trek to Neyjung.
- Day 16- Trek to Tretar.
- Day 17- Trek to Panch pokhari.
- Day 18- Explore around Panch pokari(5,234m).
- Day 19- Trek to Mane danda.
- Day 20- Trek to Khaharey.
- Day 21- Trek to Jiri.
- Day 22- Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 23- Extra day in Kathmandu.
- Day 24- Fly back home.
- Full board camping service for whole trekking period.
- Guide and camping staffs.
- Cook and kitchen staffs.
- Porters with best possible equipments.
- All staff and porters insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Trekking permit.
- Hotel reservation.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- First aid kit.
- Helicopter rescue service.
Please fill the form below for cost inquiry of this trip
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- All kinds of beverages.
- Personal trekking gears.
- Helicopter rescue cost.
- Staff tips.