Activity: Trekking Peak
Duration: 21 Days
Grading:: BeginnerYou can be a beginner for this category of climbing but need to have adventurous trekking* experiences. Physical fitness is essential, as you will have to face the extremities of high altitude and unpredictable weather and should be well equipped.
Pachermo peak lies on the border of Solu khumbu district and Rolwaling valley of Dolakha district of Nepal. It is located just south of Tashi lapcha pass. Pachermo peak can be reached through two routes, one from Rolwaling region and the other from Khumbu region. Though it is perfect for beginner climbers and technically a moderate climbing, but to reach there is challenging because of it’s accessibility and frequently falling rocks on the way to pass.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu .
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for final preparations.
- Day 03- Drive to Ghonghar.
- Day 04- Trek to Simi gaun(1,950m).
- Day 05- Trek to Donga.
- Day 06- Trek to Beding(3,693m).
- Day 07- Trek to Na gaun(4,183m).
- Day 08- Rest day, explore Ya lung ri high camp.
- Day 09- Trek to Tsobuk(4,540m), visit Tsho Rolpa.
- Day 10- Trek to Hachabuk(5,100m).
- Day 11- Trek to Tashilapcha(5,775m).
- Day 12, 13 14- Climbing period.
- Day 15- Trek to Thengbo.
- Day 16- Trek to Thame.
- Day 17- Trek to Jorsale.
- Day 18- Trek to Lukla.
- Day 19- Fly back Kathmandu.
- Day 20- Extra day in Kathmandu.
- Day 21- Fly back home.
- Full board camping service for whole trekking period.
- Guide and required climbing Sherpa.
- Cook and kitchen staff.
- Domestic flight as in the itinerary.
- All ground transportation as in the itinerary.
- Equipment cargo to and from Lukla by air.
- Peak climbing and trekking permit.
- Sagarmatha national park entry fee.
- Gauri Sankar conservation fee.
- All staffs and porters insurance.
- All necessary ropes and other gears to fix rope.
- Satellite phone for emergency use only.
- Oxygen cylinder with mask and regulator for emergency use only.
- Hotel reservation in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Helicopter rescue service.
- For 06 pax Euro 1650 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 1600 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 1550 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 1500 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 1450 per-person.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- All kind of beverages.
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Helicopter Rescue cost.
- Staffs tips.