Activity: Mountaineering Expedition
Duration: 35 Days
Grading:: AdvancedExpeditions of this category require adequate previous mountaineering experiences, a high degree of technical climbing skills and excellent physical and mental conditions. You should be fully equipped and supported by experienced mountaineering expedition crew
Location: Nepal and Tibet
Season: Spring and Autumn
Pumori lies on the Nepal-Tibet border in the khumbu region of the Mahalangur Himal, just eight kilometers west of Everest. Just below the south face of Pumori stands Kala patthar where most of the trekkers to the Everest region attempts to climb it to view spectacular views of mountains like Everest, Pumori, Lhotse and Nuptse.Pumori is technically challenging so, it would be an ideal preparation for those who want to attempt technically challenging peaks especially Everest in near future.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure and other preparations.
- Day 03- Kathmandu to Lukla(2,840m) by plane and trek to Phakding(2,610m) same day.
- Day 04- Trek to Namche bazar(3,440m).
- Day 05- Trek to Khumjung(3,790m).
- Day 06- Rest day in Khumjung for acclimatization and change porters.
- Day 07- Trek to Tengboche monastry(3,860m).
- Day 08- Trek to Dingboche.
- Day 09- Trek to Lobuche(4,900m).
- Day 10- Rest day in Lobuche for acclimatization.
- Day 11- Trek to Pumori base camp.
- Day 12 to day 28- Climbing period and back to base camp.
- Day 29- Cleaning up base camp.
- Day 30- Trek back to Dingboche.
- Day 31- Trek to Khumjung.
- Day 32- Trek to Syangboche and same day to Kathmandu by plane.
- Day 33 and 34- Extra days in case of flight cancellation.
- Day 35- Fly back home.
- Full board service up to Base camp.
- One tent for each member for Base camp.
- Experienced cook and necessary kitchen staff.
- Required porters with best possible equipment .
- All staff’s insurance.
- Conservation fee.
- Expedition permit fee.
- Liaison officer.
- Satellite phone for emergency use only.
- Oxygen cylinder with mask and regulator for emergency use only.
- Hotel reservation.
- 4 night hotel in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Well come and fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Cargo clearance service.
- Helicopter rescue service.
Please fill the form below for cost inquiry of this trip
- For each climbing Sherpa- Euro 1900(food, salary, equipment, medical and helicopter insurance).
- Tents and climbing rope above base camp.
- All kind of beverages.
- Personal climbing gear.
- Helicopter rescue cost.
- Staffs tips.