Activity: Trekking camp
Grading: ModerateThis category of trekking requires basic outdoor experience and a certain degree of physical aptitude. If you are physically fit and are the kind of person who enjoys the outdoors, age is not going to be an issue.The trek in this category entails an experienced camping crew who handle all logistical issues. All you have to do is enjoy the adventure and wilderness while the gritty details are worked out by our professional crew.
Route: Simigaun – Beding – Na village – Tso rolpa – Yalung ri – Donga – Gongar
Season: Spring and autumn
Departure Date: 26th April 2016
Rolwaling valley lies at the east-central part of Nepal, at the foot of the beautiful Rolwaling Himal. The valley is home to several Tamang and Sherpa villages, and a trek here gives you a rich and rare experience to immerse yourself in local undiluted Tamang and Sherpa culture.The region also has one of the biggest glacial lakes in Nepal, the Tso Rolpa lake.The region is not only stunningly beautiful; it’s rare and wondrous physical diversity makes it home to a diverse range of flora and fauna. A trip to this rare gem hidden behind intimidating and breathtaking mountains is bound to be an unforgettable experience.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official and other preparations.
- Day 03- Drive to Gongar khola(1,430m).
- Day 04- Trek to Simigaun(1,990m).
- Day 05- Trek to Donga(3,440m).
- Day 06- Trek to Beding(3,693m).
- Day 07- Trek to Na village(4,183m)
- Day 08- Explore Tso rolpa lake and Ripimo glacier(4,700m).
- Day 09- Trek to lower high camp(4,600m).
- Day 10- Trek to high camp(5,000m).
- Day 11- Rest day to enjoy fabulous views around.
- Day 12- Climb Yalung ri(5,630m) and back to camp.
- Day 13- Trek back to Na village.
- Day 14- Trek to Donga.
- Day 15- Trek to Gongar.
- Day 16- Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 17- Extra day in Kathmandu.
- Day 18- Fly back home.
- Full board camping service for whole trekking period.
- Guide and camping staff.
- Cook and kitchen staff.
- All staff and porters insurance.
- Trekking permit.
- Conservation area entry fees.
- All ground transportations.
- Hotel reservation in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Helicopter rescue service.
- First aid.
- For 04 pax Euro 1,350 per-person.
- For 06 pax Euro 1,300 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 1,250 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 1,200 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 1,150 per-person.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- All kind of beverages.
- Personal trekking gears.
- Helicopter rescue cost.
- Staff tips.