Activity: Mountaineering expedition
Duration: 36 Days
Grading: AdvancedExpeditions of this category require adequate previous mountaineering experiences, a high degree of technical climbing skills and excellent physical and mental conditions. You should be fully equipped and supported by experienced mountaineering expedition crew.
Height: 8,013 m
Shishapangma is the only mountain among the 8000ths that lie entirely within Chinese territory. It is located in south central Tibet five kilometers from the border of Nepal. It is the 14th highest mountain on earth and the lowest among the eight thousandths. Since it lies on the dry north side of the Himalayan crest and further from the lower terrain of Nepal, has less dramatic vertical relief than most major Himalayan peaks.
- Day 01-Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure and other preparations.
- Day 03- Drive to Zangmu(2350m).
- Day 04- Drive to Nyalam(3750m).
- Day 05- Rest day for acclimatization.
- Day 06- Drive to Shisapangma Base camp(4950m).
- Day 07 and 08-Stay at Base camp for acclimatization.
- Day 09 and 10-Trek to Advance Base Camp(5540m).
- Day 11 to day 31-Climbing period.
- Day 32- Trek back to Base Camp.
- Day 33- Drive to Nyalam.
- Day 34- Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 35- Extra day in Kathmandu.
- Day 36- Fly back home.
- Full board service for whole Expedition period up to ABC.
- One tent each member for ABC.
- Best possible cook and kitchen staffs.
- Accommodation in Tibet on full board basis for whole expedition period.
- Transportation to BC: Jeep for members, truck for staffs and expedition goods.
- Road permit and travel permit fee.
- Expedition permit fee.
- Tibet visa fees.
- Liaison officer.
- Satellite phone for emergency use only.
- Oxygen and mask regulator for emergency use only.
- 4 night hotel in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- 3 Yaks on the way up to ABC and 2 Yaks on the way back to BC.
- Well come and fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- All Necessary staffs’ insurance.
- Cargo clearance service.
Please fill the form below for cost inquiry of this trip
- Each climbing Sherpa- Euro 6,300(Food, salary, equipment, permit, visa and insurance).
- For above ABC -Euro 450 per/person(food,tents,gas,ropes cooking utensils etc).
- For above Base Camp, one North face V-25 tent will be provided for two members for each camp it means three North face V-25 tents will be provided for two members each.
- If the tents are damaged or lost company will claim Euro 500 for each tent.
- There is high probability of tents to be damaged due to strong winds and mountain crows that try to steal food from the tents therefore it is important to have an insurance for your camping and climbing gears.