- All bookings are made with Iceland Trekking and Expedition, registered company number 2898/051/052 (here in after referred to as “The Company”) whose registered office is located in Aarubari, Jorpati-7 Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The term “trip” used in this web site and booking conditions refer to all itineraries described on this website including those which might otherwise be known as hiking, camping trek, tea house trek, peak climbing, mountain climbing, mountaineering expedition, sightseeing and tours.
- A non-refundable booking deposit of 20% of the total amount is required for every trip booking per-person. Booking deposit can be made by bank transfer. The bank details of this company is listed below in Bank Detail section.
- The due balance will be made up on your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal. If final payment is not received 2 days before your departure, cancellation conditions will apply as mentioned in the “Refunds” section. Final trip documentation will be released upon full trip payment.
- If payment is made by credit card, a 3.3% charge will be added to the amount (this applies to all payments; deposits, final balances, trip extension and miscellaneous purchases.) This charge is imposed by the credit card payment service provider and is used, in part, to provide consumer protection for services purchased, in accordance with the terms and conditions pertaining to the credit card being used.
- Your credit card details are not stored by Iceland Trekking & Expeditons Pvt. Ltd.
- All payments will be charged at the current exchange rate.
- If you cancel your trip 15 days before trip departure, 90% of the total cost will be the cancellation charge.
- If you cancel your trip 30 days before departure, the cancellation charge will be 75% of the deposit amount.
- If you cancel your trip 45 days before departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the deposit amount.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. The company will not cover any costs regarding accomodation, transportation, meals and any other services incurred while returning from that trip. Refunds will be at the discretion of the company if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilised.
- We do insurance of our staffs only (Climbing Guide, Trekking Guide, Cook, Camping staff, Kitchen staff and Porters).
- All clients who take any kind of service from the company have to do their travel, rescue and all kinds of personal insurance in their own respective country.
- Personal information received during the booking is only used to issue trekking, climbing, restricted area permits and national park or conservation area entry permits.
- We will use your email to provide latest newsletter, if you don’t wish to receive it please write a message to email@example.com with the subject of “Unsubscribe”.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any trip you booked before it is guaranteed to run. A trip is guaranteed to run, once it has fully paid travelers.
- If the company cancels a departure which is guaranteed to run it will refund the trip price, or you are entitled to take an alternative trip of the same value without charge. The company reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, prior to departure due to reasons beyond it’s control (natural disasters, flight cancel, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences ). In such a case, the company will refund the trip price you had paid.
- Hiking, trekking and climbing mountains in remote parts of the country carry inherent risks of injury and at extreme cases death due to factors beyond the company’s control. The company will do all in it’s power to reduce any risks and hazards, but the clients must acknowledge that accidents caused outside the company’s control is not it’s responsibility.
Bank account details
Iceland Trekking & Expedition (P) Ltd
Address: Aarubari, Jorpati -7 , Kathmandu, Nepal
Account no: 2442902
Swift Code: NIBLNPKT
Bank name: Nepal investment bank LTD
Bank address: Durbar Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone (Office) : 00977-1-4913930
Aarubari, Jorpati-7, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mobile : 00977 9851031422
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com