Activity: Mountaineering Expedition
Duration: 31 Days
Grading:: MediumExpeditions of this category require a high level of physical and mental fitness, should have at least few peak climbing experiences with technical climbing skills and should be fully equipped and supported by an experienced climbing crew.
Location: Western Nepal
Season: Spring and Autumn
Departure date: 15th April 2018, 2nd October 2018
Mount Tilicho lies to the north west of Annapurna ranges with an elevation of 7,135m. Tilicho is considered technically difficult in comparison with other peaks with the same height. A glacial lake named, Tilicho lake, situated in the altitude of 4,800m, the highest lake in the world lies just below Mount Tilicho.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure and other preparations.
- Day 03- Drive Besi Sahar.
- Day 04- Trek to Chame.
- Day 05- Trek to Pisang.
- Day 06- Trek to Manang.
- Day 07- Rest at Manang for acclimatization and explore Manang.
- Day 08- Trek to Tilicho lower base camp.
- Day 09- Trek to Tilicho southern lake.
- Day 10- Trek to Tilicho northern lake base camp.
- Day 11 to day 27-Climbing period and back to base camp.
- Day 28- Trek to Jomsom.
- Day 29- Flight to Kathmandu via Pokhara.
- Day 30- Extra day in Kathmandu.
- Day 31- Fly back home.
- Full board camping service up to summit until back to Kathmandu.
- Experienced guide, climbing Sherpa and camping staff.
- Experienced cook and kitchen staff.
- All staff and porters insurance.
- Trekking and peak permit fees.
- National park fee.
- Liaison officer.
- Domestic flight as in the itinerary.
- All ground transportation as in the itinerary.
- Satellite phone for emergency use.
- Oxygen cylinder with mask and regulator for emergency use.
- Hotel reservation.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Helicopter rescue service.
- Cargo clearance services.
- For 06 pax Euro 3250 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 3150 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 3000 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 2900 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 2750 per-person.
- For 06 pax Euro 2975 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 2900 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 2750 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 2650 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 2500 per-person.
- For each climbing Sherpa- Euro 1900(food, salary, equipment, medical and helicopter insurance).
- Tents and climbing rope above base camp.
- All kinds of beverages.
- Personal climbing gear.
- Helicopter rescue cost.
- Staffs tips.