Tsum Valley to Manaslu Round
Duration: 22 Days
Grading:: AdventurousThis category of trekking requires strong physique, lot of outdoor experience and a taste for extreme adventures. You have to be physically and psychologically prepared to survive in an extreme environment under pressure. All the trips are high pass treks of over 5000 meters and peak climbs over 6000 meters. We will do our utmost to ensure that you will progress through challenging conditions without any physical or mental stress.
Altitude: Up to 5,215 m (Larkya-La Pass)
Route: Aarughat-Machhakhola-Tsum Valley-Samagaon-Dharamshala-Larkya-La- Bhimthang
Season: Spring and autumn
Departure Date: 3rd April 2018, 2nd October 2018.
The Tsum valley to Manaslu Round trek covers two beautiful and wondrous places in Nepal. People opting for this trek have two options to pick from; the route for both options is the same for the first two weeks, after which they may either travel further into the Manaslu area, or return back from the same route they travelled from earlier.
The Tsum valley is a beautiful valley lying at the base of the regal Ganesh and Sringi Himal at the northeastern part of Nepal.The tiny hamlets in the Tsum valley has a population of roughly 4000 people of the ethnic group ‘Tsumbas’ who still follow the ancient and exotic Tibetan culture prevalent for hundreds of years. Tsum valley is a restricted tourist area, and requires special permit from the Nepal government to trek in this region.
The route to Manasalu round has magnificent views of Mt. Ganesh, Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Manaslu. The route takes you to numerous villages of various ethnicity such as Gurungs and Sherpas. These people have beautifully rich local customs and cultures and are well known for their hospitality. Both of these route is endowed with enormous floral and faunal diversity, with lush pine and rhododendron forests and is also known to be the habitat of various endangered species such as blue sheep, musk deer, snow leopards, red pandas and also hosts a great number of exotic bird species.
Day 01. Kathmandu to Arugat 530 m
Day 02. Arugat to soti Khola
Day 03. Soti Khola to Machha Khola 820 m
Day 04. Machha Khola to Jagat 1330 m
Day 05. Jagat to Ngyak bensi 1550 m
Day 06. Ngyak to Chhokang paro 3033 m
Day 07. Chhokang to Nile 3361 m
Day 08. Nile to Dupchet 4180 m
Day 09. Dupchet to Sight seeing Bhajyo 4030 m
Day 10. Rochen Gompa to chuling 2386 m
Day 11. Ngyak Bensi to Deng 1920 m
Day 12. Deng to Namru 2660 m
Day 13. Namru to Sama Gaun 3550 m
Day 14. Rest day for Acclimatize
Day 15. Sama Gaun to Samdo Village 3860 m
Day 16. Samdo village to Larkey rest House 4480 m
Day 17. Larkey Rest House to Bhithang
Day 18. Bhithang to Tilje 2240.
Day 19. Tilje to Dharani
Day 20. Dharapani to Bulbule
Day 21. Bulbule to Kathmandu
- Restricted Area trekking permit $ 70 per-week
- ACAP fees $ 32 per-person
- Manaslu conservation Area project fees $ 32
- All necessary Guide /porters & insurance.
- Airport Pick up & drop
- Reserve private bus to Arugat for up to 6 person.
- Reserve private bus from Besisahar to Kathmandu.
- Best possible equipment for staffs & porters.
- All necessary Official formalities
- International Air Ticket reconfirmation.
- Hotel reservation in Kathmandu
- Helicopter rescue service.
- Communication service for emergency use only
- Cost for 02 person Euro 800 per-person
- Cost for 04 person Euro 750 per-person
- Cost for 06 Person Euro 700 per-person
- Cost for 08 person Euro 680 per-person
- Cost for 10 person Euro 650 per-person
- For your kind information Lodge accommodation + 3 meal each day will cost Euro 30 or even less depend what you eat and drink
- Hard drinks soft Drinks /staffs tips /Hotel in Kathmandu
- Helicopter rescue cost / personal trekking gear.