Activity: Trekking Camp
Duration: 21 Days
Grading: AdventurousThis category of trekking requires strong physique, lot of outdoor experience and a taste for extreme adventures. You have to be physically and psychologically prepared to survive in an extreme environment under pressure. All the trips are high pass treks of over 5000 meters and peak climbs over 6000 meters. We will do our utmost to ensure that you will progress through challenging conditions without any physical or mental stress.
Altitude: Up to 5,896m
Route: Aarughat – Kerounja – Paldor BC – Lakep kharka – Balche thulo gaun
Season: Spring and autumn
Departure Date: 7th April 2018, 5th October 2018
The Ganesh Himal is a sub-range of the Himalayas with nine towering peaks at elevations reaching up to 7429m. It lies in the central region of Nepal, north-west to Kathmandu. The 21 days trek includes an ascension to Paldor Peak (5896m) which lies in the south-east part of the Ganesh Himal. Both the treks take you to the Keraunja Health Post in the Keraunja villlage, a tiny impoverished village whose people live with little amenities. The Keraunja Health Post was opened with the collaboration of Sponsor Trek Nepal and Iceland T & E almost 16 years ago and still runs by their joint effort.
The Ganesh Himal trek goes through places rich in a variety of vibrant, colorful flora: a wide array of beriberi, orchids, yellow jasmines, rhododendrons, and many more. The trek also immerses you in the lives of rural Nepali people as it passes through the Tamang and Gurung villages, whose people have rich and unique cultures.
- Day 01- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Stay in Kathmandu for official and other preparations.
- Day 03- Drive to Arkhet by bus.( 9 hours drive approximately)
- Day 04- Arkhet to Manbu.
- Day 05- Manbu to Majh gaon.
- Day 06- Majh gaon to Kashi gaon.
- Day 07- Kashi gaon to Keronja health post.
- Day 08- Keronja to Jungle camp.
- Day 09- Jungle camp to Khading kharka.)
- Day 10- Khading kharka to Barang pul.
- Day 11- Barang pul to Hindung gaon.
- Day 12- Himdung gaon to Chhumlo danda.
- Day 13- Chhumlo danda to Kalo daha.
- Day 14- Explore Kaloseto kund and trek to Awon.
- Day 15- Awon to Tibling gaon.
- Day 16 – Tibling to Pangsang phedi.
- Day 17 – Pangsang phedi to Pangsng bhanjyang.
- Day 18 – Day trip to Jaisuli kund.
- Day 19 – Pangsang bhanjyang to Tirudanda ridge camp.(4,040m)
- Day 20 – Tirudanda to Rupchet Kharka
- Day 21 – Rest day .( best view of valley and mountain)
- Day 22 – Rupchet kharka to Balchet gaon.
- Day 23 – Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 24- Extra day in Kathmandu.
- Day 25- Fly back home.
- Full board lodge and camping service for whole trekking period.
- Guide and camping staff.
- Cook and kitchen staffs.
- Porters with best possible equipments.
- All staff and porters’ insurance.
- Trekking permit and national park fees
- All necessary ground transportation.
- One tent between two members.
- All possible food items will be purchased en route.
- Hotel reservation.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Helicopter rescue service.
- First aid kit.
- For 04 pax Euro 1,550 per-person.
- For 06 pax Euro 1,450 per-person.
- For 08 pax Euro 1,400 per-person.
- For 10 pax Euro 1,350 per-person.
- For 12 pax Euro 1,300 per-person.
- For 14 pax Euro 1,250 per-person.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- All kind of beverages.
- Personal trekking gears.
- Staff tips.
- Helicopter rescue cost.